Friday, May 22, 2009

Crooked politicians

Two days ago I mooted the possibility of becoming a politician. This idea came to be partly as a result of seeing just how much cash MPs can rake in these days and partly as a result of receiving a pamphlet promoting the BNP.

At the time I pretty much said I wasn’t going to bother with the BNP. This despite the flyer having some pretty compelling information about creating British jobs for British people and reducing taxes. Both of which policies I broadly agree upon.

There’s just something you can’t quite put your finger on though with these guys. They’re dodgy, pure and simple. And if you want proof that they really are dodgy you don’t even need to examine their expenses, look no further! The very flyer that they sent me (and no doubt countless others) is actually an almost completely fraudulent piece of DOGSHIT!

That’s right, yours truly has uncovered the truth. And, as is so often the case, the truth hurts. I’m socking it to the fascist scum. If you can’t be bothered to click in this link and see the evidence for yourself, the BNP has used stock images available on the Internet instead of using photos of their actual supporters.

It’d be like me using a picture of Kenny Campbell the editor of The Metro. It would be a BIG FAT LIE. I am not Kenny Campbell and the people used on the BNPs flyer are not BNP supporters (probably) – although if the people on the flyer are reading this and they are BNP supporters, I’ll gladly print a full correction and apologise.

FYI – the UKIP used a picture of Winston Churchill on their flyer, now if memory and Wikipedia serves me correctly Churchill was a actually a Liberal and a Conservative. He was not a member of the UK Independence Party. So their flyer is inaccurate too. Makes you wonder why they didn’t use a picture of Roberty Kilroy Silk?!

That’s the news.

Barrington

Ps. I’m thinking of using Barrington as my new news name. I think it has a certain gravitas.

No comments:

Post a Comment