Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thong th-thong thong thong


Bit of a strange one today, readers. I’d decided to go straight down the middle with the pants thing, and I’m not talking about thongs. Blokes don’t really look good in thongs. I’m not even sure they’re that great on girls any more. They were a while back, when there was an explosion of them, and we used to go “g-spotting’ which was when you could see them disappearing down below the waistband of girls’ skirts or trousers. And in those days when your lady friend was wearing a thong it was a special occasion, if you know what I mean. Happy days – with happy endings!! But like anything, too much can be boring.


Anyway, I digress. So I’d decided that I was going to get Dan’s pants from the Designers at Debenhams section. It really is the best of both worlds. You get posh looking pants with the branded waistbands and everything, but they’re cheaper because they’re not your Calvins or your Hugos or your Paul Smiths. I’d bought a two-pack of Rocha by John Rocha lycra trunks, which I thought would be right up Dan’s street, and I figured my combination of quality product and budget management would be sure to win me the post.


I was even quite excited about it, I’ll admit. But when I got to the office for the interview, Susie was waiting and she told me that Dan had phoned in sick. Apparently it’s happening quite a bit at the moment, she said. Probably because of the emotional trauma of losing his wife. (For anyone who hasn’t been following, his wife isn’t dead – lol – she just did one.)


So we’ve got to go back tomorrow. Anyway, I was planning to be out on the celebratory drinks having seen off Richard the Turd (alol) so now I’m at a bit of a loose end.


L8ers

No comments:

Post a Comment