Thursday, June 18, 2009

How do you do it?

Just a quick one today, as the actress said to the bishop, I've got an absolutely manic day in the office. Dan has got me nipping around to his place later to give it the once over before some potential new tenants move in. Then I've got to pick up his shirts from the dry cleaners. He reckons that they sometimes come back without buttons and since there's a recession on he has asked me to inspect them all and negotiate new terms. He doesn't miss a trick.

Today's post is really to draw you attention to the new poll up on the sidebar. I've been running polls on my blog for a while now and, frankly, they've not really generated the huge public interest that I would have imagined. After the last issue over the best form of rule (the winner was democracy, surprise, surprise), I thought I'd spice things up a bit.

Sex sells readers, you know that, I know that, and the actress and the bishop most certainly know that. I've decided to poll the blogoshere (oo-er missus) on its favourite sexual position.

Get voting!

1 comment: