Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freedom of the Newsdesk

As regular readers will know, I set up a Facebook group called The Friends of Barry Newsdesk. It currently stands at 29 members strong.

I'm well chuffed with the success of the Facebook group. Chuffed, but not satisfied. I'm not going to rest on my laurels readers, it's not my style. I'm a go-getter, a self-starter, a fighter, a maverick.

I've opened up the Facebook group readers, I've gievn every single one of the current membership 'admin' status. That means, they can pretty much do whatever they like with the group.

That's what social media is all about.


I can't wait to see what all the members will come up with. They migth post pictures or videos or maybe everyone will play Mafia Wars against each other.

I haven't been this excited about the Internet since I discovered Wikipedia!
Socially yours

Barry
ps. still no news from the scumbag car clamping wankers...

No comments:

Post a Comment